Monday, July 7, 2014

Groom's Wedding Cake




This was a cake made painstakingly and with love. I made this cake for our "adopted" son and his now wife. Whom we also love very much. First I want to say that forever is misspelled intentionally. In their engagement pictures, there was one with her hands in his with this "Foreve" spelled out with scrabble cubes. He said that if you put the r at the end then forever is finished but if you keep it off then it keeps going and going and going. So their love goes on forever! I thought that was so sweet I decided that is what I'd put on the groom's cake! I think it turned out pretty good! They "O" is suppose to be the ring, but I ran out of time and didn't have what I need to make it better. So that is what I got made with what I had.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment