Monday, October 15, 2012

Piddly Things and Books

I really should talk about something tonight. But I am really tired. I know that the graduation party is November 17th, so I will start planning and buying things for his cake. Tomorrow our after school program starts. I am wondering how it is going to go. I am sure that I will have a lot to talk about then. 

Theo has made it back to London to his family. He saw Hitler's army set Berlin on fire. It was terrible. Bodie does a great job describing what is going on. It really pulls you in. Theo's daughter. Elisa is Theo's daughter and is expecting their first child in the middle of all this chaos. She keeps having this dream of saving children from the Nazi. So is an adopted child that her and her husband have. I am wondering what they are going to do, they can't stay in London.

Well, this is a short night. Going to enjoy a video game with my hubby. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment