Friday, October 12, 2012

Graduation Cake Ideas

Well I am trying to figure out what to make for our friends graduation from a tech college near here. He is studying in HVAC. Heating and Air units, things like that. I thought I'd do a 3D air conditioner but that seems a daunting task at this junction of my life. So while I was browsing pictures I cam across this cake. Our friend is a candy person so I am thinking of doing something like this using his school colors and favorite candy to do the boarder. Not sure if I'll put the year, name, or congrats on it though...



I also found these little guys. I am going to use this on the cake somewhere. They are so cute and made of one of his favorites! 



Well that is about all tonight. I had my glasses adjusted because they were not fitting right so now my eyes have been readjusting all day making it hard to focus on much. Hope to get some reading done, but we will see. If you have any creative thoughts for a cake pass them on. Brainstorming is one of the fun parts!

UPDATE:


Here is what I actually did after looking at several different Graduation Cakes. I am supper excited at how these turned out! Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment